someone in English yesterday pointed out that despite it no longer being in the dictionary, using a hyphen is still important for grammar.
like the phrase ‘black taxi driver’
leaving it without the hyphen implies that the taxi driver is black.
with a hyphen (black-taxi driver) shows that they drive a black taxi
yet another instance of English being a stupid language.
Also, it’s a little weird that 5 cast members of spring awakening have been/are on glee like really
admittedly, two of them are original cast members and one of them was in an excellent film (that made fun of glee many times) and one is jonathan groff aka my love.
I really like that at college we now just sort of have a corridor of unisex cubicles and they’re right next to the common room like thank jeebus
so I started on like 1150 words on my media report, now I have 1425 so I’m actually within the word count (1400-1800)
this is what happens when I actually get feedback from my teacher.
I just realised that Blaine must have the broadest taste in music ever.
Like, he listens to top 40 stuff, then he listens to classics like Roxy Music and The Beatles, then he listens to showtunes, and then random stuff few people have heard of like Young The Giant, The Royal Concept and (at the time) imagine Dragons.
i’m like 600 words under what I need to be at for my media report ugh no
things I need to do today:
i swear if all of you dont reblog this i will cry
Check out the awesome prizes we have up for grabs in our huge SuperWhoLock themed giveaway! One lucky winner will receive:
- SuperWho(Potter!) necklace from Jordan Dené
- SuperWhoLock t-shirt from TheInklingsReserve
- TARDIS headphones from TheNird
- Doctor Who bow tie from Speicher Tie Company
- Team Free Will keychain from GeekTags
- Castiel necklace from Fabricate
- Sherlock stickers from DancingBandGeek
- Sherlock postcards from BlackOutArt
- Follow our blog, Geeky Merch.
- Each reblog of this post counts as an entry. Reblog as many times as you like, but try not to spam your followers too much.
- No giveaway-only blogs. People who use these tend to spam-reblog, and that’s unfair to everyone else. We will be checking!
- We will ship anywhere.
- One winner will be randomly chosen and notified on 31st December 2013!
Good luck with the giveaway, and remember to check out some of the awesome shops that are involved! If you would like to contribute to our next giveaway, click here!